Lord Lauderdale's School (15)
Continuing along Factors Park there is an interesting building on the left hand side with diamond paned windows. This was Lord Lauderdale's Industrial School. A report from 1835 tells of 140 children in a room approximately 11 metres by 5 (36' x 16 ½').
Continue to follow this road to the junction with East High Street.